Re: [ns] gdb and NS

yes, I had the similar problems with gdb using ns. I could not display
 member function values, I can only see it by assign the function value to
a temporary local variable, and display the local variable value.
I also had some hard time to step into some function..
I am using gdb 4.18. I could not find the turn around..
thanks,
yan