[ns] Question about MIP

Hi Marta,
In my wired+wireless simulation, when I set the domain of MH, HA and FAs
about 1500m, the FAs drops some register reply messages (caused by CBK)
before successfully forward a reply message to the MN. I think that the
domain is big and it causes the periodic update timer expired ( I use dsdv
routing protocol), so the FAs drop the messages. Then, I change their
domain to about 1000m, I don't see the dropping messages. However, I see
the several successful register processes between MH and FA and they take
23 seconds before the tcp source sends tcp packets to HA such that they can
be forwarded to FA and MN. Do you know why there are several register
processes happened before the tcp source starts to send the packets?.
Please help

Thank you very much,
Cindy
Diepchi Tran