[ns] CBR and ProtoDV

We (and by we, we mean a couple of thesists in Caracas, Venezuela) have the
following problem: we don't get any CBR traffic when using DV routing even
though we applied the patches you have already mentioned in the mailing
list.

We're running ns-allinone-2.1b6 on Red Hat 6.1, in case that's noteworthy.
Anything anyone think we might be missing? We're pretty new to ns, so it
might be something pretty obvious that we just don't know about. Any
suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Pablo Souki & Mauricio Jimenez