Re: [ns] communicating thru' basestaion only

the routing protocols implemented for the wireless part are adhoc
routing protocols, which means they do not look to route thru a base station
as in the "true mobile *phone* world". assuming all nodes are
within one hop of the basestation at all times, you could try changing the
routing code to explicitly set the packet's next_hop field.

-neeraj