[ns] question about arp.cc

Hello,

I am modifying arp.cc so that it be possible to machine-gun the
ARP with requests relative to the same IP address without losing
any packet, and for that I don't use the llinfo->hold_ pointer
anymore, I initialize it to NULL and expect it to stick to it,
and use a list (a queue) of packets on hold that I added to class
ARPEntry.

Ir works well but sometimes a packet arrives in
ARPTable::arpinput, for which llinfo->hold_ is not NULL,
and it isn't the answer to an arprequest.

Any idea from where this packet is coming? What is it useful for?

Thanks,
--
Robin