[ns] how to change queue priority

Hi,

I plan to test how the changing of queue priority for different flows
would affect the system's performance (like rrt, lost package rate
etc.)  Suppose here are three nodes, node1 generating two flows and
through changing these two flows' queue priority in node 2, to get the
different performance.
My question is how I can change the priority in node 2 for different
flows. Is it that only cbq can realize this function?
I've just started to use ns. Can anybody give me some detail idea of it
please?

Thanks a lot.

Weilai