Re: [ns] relating packets and nodes!

Hi Haobu,

Thanks for the info.  Yeah, I am trying to find the src_
and dst_.  But I want to be able to find this in the
"recv" method of TcpAgent because I am trying to analyze
what the packet experiences in the network from the time
it leaves the source and reaches the destination.

Well, the "hdr_ip" structure is not being used anywhere in
the Packet class.  So, how do you determine which source
sent this packet by just analyzing the contents of the packet??

Thanks in advance for the information,
Sowmya.

    Sowmya Manjanatha : University of New Hampshire
    Major             : Computer Science

    email        : [email protected]

    Call me at   : (978)-689-8860 (res)
                   (603)-862-4626 (unh)