[ns] Installation troubleshots

Hi everybody !

I'm working on a Sun station and I'm getting problems when installing
ns.
The error message is :

checking wether char is unsigned... configure: error: can not run test
while croos compiling
tcl8.0.4 configuration failed!  Exiting...

I have seen that this problem has already been identified in the
installation problem page, but after looking at the ns mailing list
archive I have not found a solution to that problem. If someone can lead
me to some information or links in order to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance.

begin:vcard
n:Ciavaglia;Laurent Silvio
tel;cell:+ 33 6 14 09 40 86
tel;work:+ 33 1 69 63 47 23
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.alcatel.com
org:Alcatel CRC;Unit� des R�seaux Photoniques (URP)
adr:;;Route de Nozay;Marcoussis;Essonne;91;France
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:El�ve Ing�nieur-Chercheur
fn:Laurent Silvio Ciavaglia