[ns] ack/timeout independent - sending of packets

Title: ack/timeout independent - sending of packets

 Hello,

 I am simulating a new TCP variant which sends packets without waiting for acks unlike in the the normal TCP implementation

 which is ack-triggered.

 In the "tcp.cc" packets are sent in the "TcpAgent::recv(Packet* pkt)" function (when you receive an ack) or when there is a

 timeout...with the help of the "send_much" function.

 I want the packets to be sent without waiting for any ack and also indepemdent of the timeout, preferably in a staggered

 fashion. How should I implement that in my tcp code.

 thank you,

 - Chetan