[ns] mindelay question

Hello.

In ns-2.1b6/tcl/lib/ns-default.tcl,  one can find:

# Default values used for wireless simulations
Simulator set AgentTrace_ ON
Simulator set RouterTrace_ OFF
Simulator set MacTrace_   OFF

LL set mindelay_                50us
LL set delay_                   25us
LL set bandwidth_               0       ;# not used
LL set off_prune_               0       ;# not used
LL set off_CtrMcast_            0       ;# not used

could someone explain me what the mindelay_ is?
I couldn't find it in delay.cc, and here are the files where it
otherwise appears:

./tcl/ex/wired-cum-wireless-sim.tcl
./tcl/ex/wireless-test.tcl
./tcl/ex/wireless.tcl
./tcl/lib/ns-default.tcl
./tcl/test/test-suite-energy.tcl
./tcl/test/test-suite-wireless-lan.tcl
./tcl/test/test-suite-wireless-gridkeeper.tcl
./tcl/test/test-suite-wireless-lan-aodv.tcl
./tcl/test/test-suite-wireless-lan-newnode.tcl

Thanks,
 --
Robin Poss