Re: [ns] Nortel's Diffserv Physical and virtual queue length setting.

Don Lee wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question on the Nortel's Diffserv code.
>
> It is regarding the physical and virtual queue.
>
> What is the default queue size (length) of the both types of queue.
>
> How do we set a specify value (say we want a queue size of 100), to the
> physical and the 4 virtual queues?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Don

You can set the physical queue length using the command:

$queue set limit_  $limit

Unfortunately, this sets the limit for all physical queues for a
particular interface.
Functionality will be added in a later version to fix this.

The virtual queue lengths (i.e. RED parameters) are set using the configQ
command.