[ns] nam questions

Hello,

I created a node movement scenario with setdest, from cmu, and
used it in a simulation derived from wireless_pkt_demo.tcl from
Kun-chan Lan .

When I play the nam trace file, two things happen:

1- sometimes a node seems to be teletransported from one place
to another instantly. Why? what have I done wrong? what could I
do to fix it?

2-less important: At the beginning my nodes are all black, and
one by one they become green. Why? I suspect they change colors
when they first receive a packet from someone else.

Where could I find documentation on how to modify the nam trace
to manage the nodes'colors, for example indexing the node color
on the number of neighbors it knows?

Thanks,

  --
Robin Poss