[ns] installation problems with ns2allinone con Sco Unix (Opensvr5.05)

I tried to install ns2-allinone.2.1b6a.tar.gz  on my operation system : Sco
Openserver 5.05 (Unix).

After expand it  successfully in my directory,and I followed the instruction
of www.isi.edu to excute ./install
to install it .

Such question occured:
"...............
creating cache ./config.cache
No .configure file found in current directory
Continuing with default options...
checking for X11 library archive
checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... no
can't find X library
exit.. otcl failed.
"

So ,I checked the file configure.in.x11 in the directory
/ns2-allinone2.1b6a/otcl*/conf/
I found the /usr/include/X11/Intrinsic.h
and  the file /usr/lib/libX11.a  /usr/lib/libX11.so
and add the correct directory of x_libraries and x_includes to their lists .

or I forced the x_libraries="/usr/lib"  and so did x_libraries .

But I also failed .

Anyone who can help me .please mail to [email protected]
Thanks a lot!!!

Beanfu
2000.8.16