[ns] installing problem

hi!!
 i try to install ns-2 on freebsd 4.0 .
 also i use gcc 2.95.2 version.
 ns-2 is ns-allinone-2.1b6.
 so i just tried ./install like  manual .
 but it happend error.
 so i tried to step install.
 but it also happened error .
  two errors is same.
 as follow
flowmon.o               route.h                 ump.h
formula-with-inverse.h  route.o                 validate
formula.h               rtProtoDV.cc            validate.out
fq.cc                   rtProtoDV.h             varp.cc
fq.o                    rtProtoDV.o             varp.h
fsm.cc                  rtcp.cc                 varp.o
fsm.h                   rtcp.o                  vat.h
fsm.o                   rtp.cc                  vatrcvr.cc
gen                     rtp.h                   vatrcvr.o
god.cc                  rtp.o                   webcache
god.h                   rtproto                 win32.c
god.o                   rtqueue.cc              win32.o
gridkeeper.cc           rtqueue.h               wired-phy.cc
gridkeeper.h            rtqueue.o               wired-phy.h
gridkeeper.o            rttable.cc              wired-phy.o
hackloss.cc             rttable.h               wireless-phy.cc
for i in indep-utils/cmu-scen-gen/setdest  indep-utils/webtrace-conv/dec
indep-
utils/webtrace-conv/epa  indep-utils/webtrace-conv/nlanr
indep-utils/webtrace-c
onv/ucb; do ( cd $i; make all; ) done
gcc -c -O2 -I. -I/usr/local/bin/ns/tclcl-1.0b9
-I/usr/local/bin/ns/otcl-1.0a5 -I
/usr/local/bin/ns/tk8.0.4/generic -I/usr/local/bin/ns/tcl8.0.4/generic -o
my-end
ian.o my-endian.cc
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/local/bin/ns/ns-2.1b6/indep-utils/webtrace-conv/dec.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/local/bin/ns/ns-2.1b6.
aqua:/usr/local/bin/ns/ns-2.1b6 >
 so could you tell me what is problem and  how to solve the problem.

 thanks .