[ns] Determining No of Packets in the Interface Queue

Hello Everyone,

 I'm running wireless ad hoc network simulations on ns
using traffic movement and pattern files generated by setdest and
cbrgen.tcl. At the end of the simulation I want to know how many packets
are still queued up in the IFQ for each node. Can anyone tell me how can I
determine this number from the trace file or by any other method?

Thanks and regards

Sheetalkumar Doshi
Graduate Student/Teaching Assistant
University Of Colorado at Boulder