Re: [ns] problem when compiling nam.

If you do a "dir /w" you'll see a autoconf-win32.h. Replace all autoconf.h
with this one.

Also you should download a patched tcl and tk 8.0p2 so that you can
statically link them into nam. (You also need to correct nam's makefile.vc
and set a macro something like STATIC_BUILD to 1.) OTHERWISE YOUR
COMPILED NAM WILL NOT START!

These two files are available at
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/dist/tcltk/{tcl,tk}80p2-win32-static.zip
Notice that these two contain all libraries and executables prebuilt on
win98.

You MAY need to do a little bit tweak of some c files, but they are
minor, e.g., adding a 'return 0;' to some functions.

- Haobo