[ns] Core Dump

Hello, all, When I am running ns(I compile ns with  some other files,
where have some io operation << or  >> ) , I got some error infomation:

0x400fd4d0 in ostream::operator<< (this=0xa0, n=5) at
../../../libio/iostream.h:52
../../../libio/iostream.h:52: No such file or directory.

The strange thing is there is no libio directory in my computer, nor I
have included it in my file, instead I include another directory g++ which
has iostream.h,   why the system tries to find this file from libio?

thank you.

Sencun