[ns] A help for ns?

Dear all ns users:
I am a freshman of ns.My name is Qiang Ni,a Chinese student in Hua Zhong
university of Science and technology.I am interested in multicast.
But I don't know how to creat a multicast model in ns.I use a command like
this,my current version is ns-2.1b7:
set ns [new Simulator -multicast on]
$ns multicast
But I don't know how to attach a TCP or other agent to a sender and send it to
both two receivers simultaneously.Can anyone help me and send a simple code to
me?
If you are convenient,can you give a simple comment for important command?
Sample topology like this:
         S1
           n0

           n1
          / \
         /   \
   R1  n2    n3  R2
I do need your help.Your reply will be sincerely appreciated.
I want to make more friends of the ns users.Please send email to me.Let's
dicuss to each other.

Yours ever
Qiang Ni
[email protected]