Re: [ns] garbage collector

There is absolutely NO garbage collector in ns. Or to be exact, tclcl does
not implement garbage collection so you should be very careful about not
only your c++ objects, but also your shadow objects. Please see chapter 18
of ns manual for a bit more information.

However, things are completely different in pure tcl. It does not need a
garbage collector because of its language design.

- Haobo