Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 20:42:44 -0600
From: Md Ahsan Habib <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: ns simulation

Hi,

I am using the ns code developed at Nortel and modified as you suggested
for ns2.6. For all the example tcl script, I am getting the following
error

Policy Table(2):
Flow (0 to 5): Token Bucket policer, initial code  point 20, CIR
1000000.0 bps, CBS 10000.0 bytes.
Flow (1 to 5): Token Bucket policer, initial code  point 10, CIR
1000000.0 bps, CBS 10000.0 bytes.

Policer Table:
Token Bucket policer code point 10 is policed to code point 11.
Token Bucket policer code point 20 is policed to code point 21.

ERROR: No Policy Table entry found for Source 0-Destination 0.
Policy Table(2):
Flow (0 to 5): Token Bucket policer, initial code  point 20, CIR
1000000.0 bps, CBS 10000.0 bytes.
Flow (1 to 5): Token Bucket policer, initial code  point 10, CIR
1000000.0 bps, CBS 10000.0 bytes.

I am kind of learning ns. If you can bring me into light, that will be
great.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

--Ahsan