Re: [ns] graph layout for large topology

You can use scroll bars, and the zoom buttons on the left bar.

autolayout works best on topologies below 100 nodes, however, for regular
trees most of the time it won't give you the perfect results. you can try
tune the autolayout parameter, or you can manually edit it. Try playing
with buttons on the zoom bar.

Or you can specify your layout in your topology file by link orientation.
Try play with it several times.