[ns] licensing/use of NS-2 for a corporation

Title: licensing/use of NS-2 for a corporation

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you?
I'm Gowanglo Lee. I'm working for Nortel networks in Canada.
Recently, we are in progress the project for network simulation.
We are very interest in NS2 and would like to use it as a network simulation tool.
If we can, we'd like to use NS2 in our project.
Would you please let me know the licensing/use of NS-2 for a corporation ASAP.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Gowanglo Lee