[ns] URGENT HELP NEEDED

HI
I NEED URGENT (VERY URGENT) HELP IN THE FOLLOWING:-
I AM TRYING TO SIMULATE A DEFICIT ROUND ROBIN SCHEDULER.
IT IS GIVING THE FOLLOWING ERROR:-
***Error
Format not correct
should be
{Simulator instproc get-link { node1 node2 }
}

The code is below:-
--------------------------------

#default Mask parameter
set MASK 0
set ns [new Simulator]
#receiver
set r0 [$ns node]
#router
set g0 [$ns node]

$ns duplex-link $g0 $r0 10.0Mb 0.01ms DRR

# trace the bottleneck queue
$ns trace-queue $g0 $r0 $f

Simulator instproc get-link { node1 node2 } {
    $self instvar link_
    set id1 [$node1 id]
    set id2 [$node2 id]
    return $link_($id1:$id2)
}

#setting parameters for the DRR queue
set l [$ns get-link $g0 $r0]
set l [$ns $link_ $g0 $r0]

set q [$l queue]

$q mask $MASK
$q blimit 25000
$q quantum 500
$q buckets 2^15

# create TCP source
 set tcp [new Agent/TCP/Reno]
 $ns attach-agent $g0 $tcp($i)
 set ftp [new Application/FTP]
 $ftp attach-agent $tcp
}

# create receiver
 set sink [new Agent/TCPSink]
 $ns attach-agent $r0 $sink

My doubt is the following:-
Is this the correct way to write get-link?
should it be modified?

I WOULD THOROUGHLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE COULD SEND
ME A COMPLETE SIMULATION CODE FOR DRR F0R A SIMPLE
SETUP OF 4 NODES SHOWN BELOW:-
NODE0
     \
      ------ NODE2 -----NODE3
     /
NODE1
WHERE NODE2 IS THE ROUTER, NODES NODE0 AND NODE1 ARE SENDERS (SENDING VOIP
TRAFFIC)
AND NODE3 IS THE SINK.
I TRIED (CODE ABOVE) BUT IT IS NOT WORKING. IT IS GIVING ERROR IN GET-LINK
PROCEDURE.

please SOMEBODY help me
Thanx
ravi