[ns] random seed for Application/Traffic

Hi,

I'm using some "POO_Traffic"s as following.

###
for {set i 1} {$i <= 3} {incr i} {
    set poosrc($i) [new Application/Traffic/Pareto]
    $poosrc($i) set packetSize_ 210
    $poosrc($i) set burst_time_ 500ms
    $poosrc($i) set idle_time_ 500ms
    $poosrc($i) set rate_ 100k
    $poosrc($i) set shape_ 1.0
    $poosrc($i) attach-agent $tcp_foo($i)
}

for {set i 1} {$i <= 3} {incr i} {
    $ns at $i  "$poosrc($i) start"
    $ns at $bar_time "$poosrc($i) stop"
}
###

It seems that all POO traffics show just same data.
How can I give them different random seeds?

In case of RandomValue class, the command "ns-random" may be the
answer (default value "ns-random 0" is OK). But in this case
(Application Traffic Generation), what is the better solution?
Should I modify pareto.cc or some staffs?

Best regards

-- Tatsuya Mori