[ns] ++ndatapack_ in TCPAgentVegas::output

First of all, please ignore our last posting.
Second, something extremely weird happened to us, or
else we did something extremely stupid without even
knowing it. We'd really appreciate someone giving us a
logical explanation.
Here's the thing: We're running simulations on TCP
variants, and up until friday everything was running
smoothly. On friday, after we messed around with the
tcp.cc file, all TCP Vegas simulations died. We
reverted every change in tcp.cc, and nothing happened.
The main thing we were doing was tracking the
"ndatapack_" variable in TCPAgent. We finally figured
out that in the Vegas simulations ndatapack_ was never
being incremented. We inserted the line

++ndatapack_;

in the TCPAgentVegas::output subroutine, and
everything started working fine again. Does anyone
understand what happened? Everything's fine again, but
we would really like to know if we did something
stupid so we won't do it again.

Thanks very much.

Pablo Souki & Mauricio Jim�nez