Re: [ns] get routing info prior to $ns run

compute the routing table yourself?

    809 set rtable_ [new RouteLogic] ;# routing table
    810
    811      # computation of routing table
    812      # based on compute-flat-routes
    813      # no support for dynamic links
    814
    815      foreach ln [array names link_] {
    816           set L [split $ln :]
    817           set srcID [lindex $L 0]
    818           set dstID [lindex $L 1]
    819           $rtable_ insert $srcID $dstID [$link_($ln) cost?]
    820      }
    821      $rtable_ compute

>Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 15:03:15 +0200
>From: "Niko A. Fikouras" <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [ns] get routing info prior to $ns run
>
>Hi all,
>
>I need to access some routing info in a simulation prior to $ns run
>and do not wish to perform manual routing. In my case
>even nextHop_ information would be adequate but do not seem
>to be able to find an example were this information is accessed
>for unicast routing.
>
>I was wondering whether anybody can provide with a small example
>or point me to an existing one.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>--nick

Tarik