[ns] Segmentation Fault...

Hello..
This is Korea.
I am a graduate student in Hanynag Univ. in Korea.
My mayor is multimedia networking and congestion control.
I am simulating with NS, but have a problem.
I programed my simulation code with C++, and simulated with tcl script.
But simulation was progressing, but stoped with "Segmentation fault " message.
I wonder whether C++ code has a problem or tcl script has.
When is "Segmentation fault"message printed?
And which moudle prints "Segmentation fault" message?

My English is poor, so I don't know you get my problem...
please help me...
Thank you.