[ns] Which command to use ?

Hello everyone !

I wrote a short script to simulate exponential traffic sources attached
to UDP agents.
As I read the ns manual and the examples given in Marc Greis' tutorial I
get two different "use" of the attach command.

    . The manual version is : $exponential_source attach-agent
$UDP_agent
      this command then requires that the exponential source be started
($ns at 1.0 "$exponential_source start")

    . The Marc Greis' version is : $UDP_agent attach-traffic
$exponential_source
      this command then requires that the udp agent be started ($ns at
1.0 "$UDP_agent start")

I would like to know if there is significant differences between the two
implementations and if yes what may be the impact on simulation in terms
of processing, memory...

Thanks in advance.
Regards Laurent C.

begin:vcard
n:Ciavaglia;Laurent Silvio
tel;cell:+ 33 6 14 09 40 86
tel;work:+ 33 1 69 63 47 23
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.alcatel.com
org:Alcatel CRC;Unit� des R�seaux Photoniques (URP)
adr:;;Route de Nozay;Marcoussis;Essonne;91;France
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:El�ve Ing�nieur-Chercheur
fn:Laurent Silvio Ciavaglia