[ns] Re: your mail

> 	Could any one please tell that how to compile ns after making
> changes in the file packet.h,agent.h......

just do a make ns at the directory where you have installed ns

> Here i dont have root permissions to change in the original package so i
> had to copu thes file in my directory and then i mad the changes.

u dont need to be root. you can copy the entire distribution and then make
the changes. or you can set links to the directories which you wont touch
(eg tclcl etc) and just copy the ns2.6 directory to your area (your ns
dir). but do remember to set the links to the other directories from your
ns directory.

debo