Re: [ns] Newbie: TclCl not configuring

>Hello everybody,
>
>I am encountering problems configuring TclCl. When I run "./configure" in
>TclCl directory,it says the following things:
>

>checking for tk.tcl... ../tk8.0.4/library
>checking for otcl.h... no
>checking for libotcl1.0a4... no
>configure: error: otcl is required but could not be completely found.
>

>Can anybody tell me how to work around this problem.I checked the archive
>and did what i could but I couldnt get it to work.
>
>NS package is in /home directory

The text of this error in the current snapshot is:

	Installation of otcl seems incomplete or can't be found automatically.
	Please correct the problem by telling configure where otcl is
	using the argument --with-otcl=/path/to/package
	(perhaps after installing it),
	or the package is not required, disable it with --with-otcl=no.

Does that answer your question?

   -John Heidemann