Re: [ns] wrong number of wnd_init_option 0

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Haobo Yu wrote:

> you must be using an old ns,

that would be the 'old' ns 2.1b6, if this is fixed in Vegas 1.26.

> since this has been reported (and fixed) long
> time ago. you should search the mailing list archive.

http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/archive/ns-users/webarch/2000/msg02683.html
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/archive/ns-users/webarch/2000/msg02684.html
 (patch url is broken by subsequent mailing list change.)

L.

okay, so I've seen this in... ns 2.1b6!