Re: [ns] A simulator to simulate multicast in wireless mobile adhoc networks

I guess what Lloyd said was 'in order to make ns multicast code to work
with ad hoc routing code in ns requires significant architectural change'.
But nothing prevents you from writing an ad hoc multicast routing protocol
in ns. I don't think this requires significant architectural change of ns;
after all you are building something new but perhaps you can leverage
existing blocks, e.g., replicators.

IMHO, it's not a simple task either you do this, or you build your own
simulator.

- Haobo