RE: [ns] Stop a CBR Traffic generator ...

nothing prevents from scheduling your "finish" proc a few seconds after the last
packets have been transmitted. This way you won't loose any. Concerning the
delay I'm not sure I understand well the question. Since the delay is a
parameter it would be a fixed value, chosen by the user. The only variable
source of delay would be the queueing time.

>From: "Vincenzo Mazzotta" <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: RE: [ns] Stop a CBR Traffic generator ...
>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:59:43 +0200
>
>No No i'm using a CBR traffic generator in NS-2.1b5
>but the problem is that generate packet after End Time of Simulation ...
>Pardon I know the problem ... the problem stay in delay link between traffic
>generator and Optical Queue ... A question ... it's possible that the delay
>link is much fast <1.0 us ????? Because i've a links with bandwidth = 10 GB
>and delay in link waiting me much time !!!
>
>Thanks in Advanced

Tarik