[ns] SYN in TCP/Reno

Hi all!

I am simulating file-transfer using the TCP/Reno implementation. The problem is
that this implementation doesn't send the intial SYN-command on setup. This
affects the total transfer time.
The reason for using TCP Reno is that it implements the Fast Recovery algorithm,
which I am currently simulating.

I've also tried using TCP/FullTCP which also implements the Fast Recovery
algorithm. However, tracing doesn't work correctly for ACKs here.

Have anyone any suggestions on how to simulate TCP Reno AND using the initial
SYN?

/Anders