[ns] ns2.1.b6 and CMU are compatible??

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know could get CMU extensions working with the ns2.1b6
allinone package?

 We are definetly trying to install CMU extensions here at the Naval
 Postgraduate School. I have been using ns-2.1b6 with no problems, but I
keep getting errors in the CMU extensions installation. I am using Linux
Redhat 6.1.
 Looked at ns-2 mailing user list, find a similar error, applied the
 daily ns-src, the Tclcl and Otcl snapshots, but did not work.  Followed

 step-by-step the installation procedure in the CMU manual.
 Sh configure-2 is ok. Make depend is ok. Make clean is ok .
 But , I am getting this error after doing Make.

 In file included from trace.cc:43:
 tcp.h:186: warning: return-type of `print_if_needed' defaults to `int'
 trace.h: In method `Trace::Trace(int)':
 trace.h:51: warning: member initializers for `struct Tcl_Channel_ *
 Trace::namChan_'
 trace.h:54: warning:   and `int Trace::callback_'
 trace.cc:68: warning:   will be re-ordered to match declaration order
 trace.cc: In method `void Trace::trace(class TracedVar *)':
 trace.cc:330: no matching function for call to `TracedVar::value
 (char[256])'
 /home/shared/ns-allinone-2.1b6/tclcl-1.0b9/tracedvar.h:52: candidates
 are: TracedVar::value(char *, int)
 trace.cc: At top level:
 trace.cc:35: warning: `char rcsid[87]' defined but not used
 make: *** [trace.o] Error 1
 [root@pcmt4 ns-src]#

 can you help me out?
 Thanks...I really appreciate any help..