Re: [ns] First experience with ns and nam--some basic info needed

You mean where to put those two binaries in your executable path? Neither
ns nor nam has something like windows installer so you have to do that
yourself. On the other hand there are only two binaries so it's not worth
the effort to put together a installer package.

To check what your path is on your windows, see autoexec.bat 'set
path=...' on win98; on winnt/win2k open your control panel, go to system,
then there should be a tab that allows you to configure your own path and
system-wide path.

Normally if you put those .exe under your c:/windows (or c:/winnt) it
should work.