[ns] One agent

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to know when the las packet of a file has arrived when using NS? The thing is I want to send different files (I know the file size and number of packets of each file) using only one agent and different FTP sesions. I want to send the files without overlap, so I have to wait till the first file has been transmitted to send the following. Another problem is that I don't know how long is going to take the whole file to reach the destination, since the characteriscs of the network changes. Is any way I can check the time that the last packet of this packet was received or the last acknowledgement, in that way I know when can I send the next one?

Many, many thanks...

abel

---
Abel Mayal de la Torre

BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre
B29 BT Adastral Park
Martlesham Heath
Ipswich
Suffolk