Re: [ns] Queue monitoring in a lan

thanks.

yes, but what I want to measure is the queue delays for each packet, ie
the difference in time of enqueing and dequeing and not the queue size in
packets. I guess there should be a delay at the queues even if they are
blocked because of the way the ethernet works ie the contention protocols.
that is what i want to measure. Am i missing something here?

neeraj