Re: [ns] The implementation about WFQ

I have put wf2q+.cc in the ns-2.1b6 directory and then edit the
Makefile in the ns-2.1b6 directory
I add the "wf2q+.o \" under the "queue.o drop-tail.o simple-intserv-sched.o
red.o \"
sentence
and then I type "make" and error messages comming out.
then I type "make depend" and error messages comming out too.
I don't know what can I do, pls help me

THANKS for your enthusiasm.

Matthew WONG
HKPolyU