Re: [ns] How to set priority for differnt flows for CBQ?

When I add the related CBQ code to the script, there is following error:( it
seems
flow is unknown though I set fid already).

ns: _o63 unknown-flow 1 4 0:
     (_o63 cmd line 1)
     invoked from within
"_o63 cmd unknown-flow 1 4 0"
     invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
     (procedure "_o63" line 2)
     (SplitObject unknown line 2)
     invoked from within
"_o63 unknown-flow 1 4 0"

I mean for these three classes, I set paramer BW allot as 1 for each because
don't want to specify the exact amount of BW allocated to these flows(they
are all data), for example,
$classe_0 setparams $topclass true 1 auto 1 1 0
                                          ^
                                         allot

thanks,
hanping

*************************(related code)*****************
#set the CBQ
$ns simplex-link $na $nb 2Mb 100ms CBQ
set cbqlink [$ns link $na $nb]

#set the CBQclass

set topclass [new CBQClass]
# (topclass doesn't have a queue)
$topclass setparams none 0 1 auto 4 2 0

set classe_0 [new CBQClass]
set queue_0 [new Queue/DropTail]
$queue_0 set limit_ 40
$classe_0 install-queue $queue_0
$classe_0 setparams $topclass true 1 auto 1 1 0

set classe_1 [new CBQClass]
set queue_1 [new Queue/DropTail]
$queue_1 set limit_ 40
$classe_1 install-queue $queue_1
$classe_1 setparams $topclass true 1 auto 2 1 0

set classe_2 [new CBQClass]
set queue_2 [new Queue/DropTail]
$queue_2 set limit_ 40
$classe_2 install-queue $queue_0
$classe_2 setparams $topclass true 1 auto 3 1 0

$cbqlink insert $topclass
$cbqlink insert $classe_0
$cbqlink insert $classe_1
$cbqlink insert $classe_2

$cbqlink bind $classe_0 1 ; # fid 1
$cbqlink bind $classe_1 2 ; # fid 2
$cbqlink bind $classe_2 3 ; # fid 3

#set the priorities for three UDP flows in CBQ link
$udp_0 set fid_ 1;
$udp_1 set fid_ 2;
$udp_2 set fid_ 3;