Re: [ns] I'd like to know...

there is only one tbf implementation of a tbf in ns's distribution and the code
is in tbf.h, tbf.cc; you could modify it.

there is also a contribution from Carlos, that should be available via the
contributed code page; you should check it out.

>From: "Tegon Paolo" <[email protected]>
>To: "ns" <[email protected]>
>Subject: [ns] I'd like to know...
>Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 00:38:49 +0200
>
>Good Morning.
>I'd like to know how I can realize a Token Bucket Filter (TBF) but I don't want
that some tokens go wasted. So everytime that the bucket is full and no packets
are in the queue, I'd want to send equally a packet at the same rate of the
tokens ( the variable rate_ if I well remember ).
>Exist this object?
>If no, how can I realize it?
>
>Thank you.

Tarik