[ns] bug in MPLS module in NS?

Hello,

I have the following problem when simulating MPLS scripts with NS:

The test-suite-mpls works fine, without errors.

But when i make my own script, trying to make this resemble as closely as
possible the test suite, I get the following error:

    (_o37 cmd line 1)
    invoked from within
"_o37 cmd id"
    invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
    (procedure "_o37" line 2)
    (SplitObject unknown line 2)
    invoked from within
"$n0 id"
    (procedure "_o475" line 6)
    (rtModel set-elements line 6)
    invoked from within
"_o475 set-elements _o37 _o42"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval $ret set-elements $args"
    (procedure "_o3" line 6)
    (Simulator rtmodel line 6)
    invoked from within
"_o3 rtmodel Manual {down 0.3} _o37 _o42"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval $self rtmodel Manual [list $parms] $args"
    (procedure "_o3" line 3)
    (Simulator rtmodel-at line 3)
    invoked from within
"$ns_ rtmodel-at 0.3 down $LSR5 $LSR6"
    (file "mpls2-jrs.tcl" line 181)

My configuration is Red Hat Linux 6.1 kernel 2.2.14-12 running on Pentium
III. My script has been attached to this e-mail.

Greetings,

J.H.R. Schrader
KPN Research
The Netherlands.