[ns] FW: integratie MNS in NS

Hello,

Previous month, the MNS has been integrated with the current snapshot of NS.
I am currently using this snapshot for simulations. It turns out that old
scripts are not running anymore, due to some changes.In
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/CHANGES.html I found the following:

> [haoboy] <http://catarina.usc.edu/~haoboy/> Thu Aug 24 14:25:08 PDT 2000
> Added MPLS package originally written by Gaeil Ahn
> <mailto:[email protected]>. It was modified to reduce the amount of otcl
> calls, and moved to use node-config instead of creating a new Node
> subclass. However, there is still a long way to go when a new routing
> module can be introduced into a Node without interfering with other
> routing modules. Please see <TODO.html> for more information.

And some README file in the ~ns/mpls directory.

Is there any further documentation for the MPLS module as it is currently,
especially an explanation of the test-suite-mpls.tcl file would be very
welcome with me!

Greetings,

J.H.R. Schrader
KPN Research