[ns] Re: RSVP question again

Bilgin,

> I hve some question about NS implementation of RSVP. I am using Sean
> murphy's patch for rsvp . I am l�nux PC user. I need your help

This is not my RSVP patch - it's Marc Greis's patch - I made some small
modifications to it to get it to work with my diffserv software and
decided to distribute the updated version.

I've never actually used the patch (other than to see that it passes the
supplied tests), so I'm afraid I can't answer your questions.

Sean.

-----
***NOTE NEW PHONE AND FAX NUMBER***
-----