[ns] Question clarification (sorry for the two emails!)

Hi again-

I do know about the '$ns queue-limit $s1 $r1 <limit>' command, the [[$link([$s1
id]:[$r1 id]) queue] set limit_] line was meant only as an example of how I'm
(incorrectly) trying to reference the queue.

Really what I want to work with is RED queues which have a bunch of parameters
(like thresh_, maxthresh_, gentle_, etc).

Thanks again
-Eric

 Eric H. Weigle   CIC-5 Network Engineering
 [email protected]     Los Alamos National Lab
 (505) 665-4937   http://public.lanl.gov/ehw/