Re: [ns] analysis.

Well, it really depends on what kind of results you are looking for. Try to be
more precise. In any case, if you look under tcl/ex and tcl/test as well as
under ns/bin, you can find some perl and awk scripts used to post process the
tracefiles.

I am certainly not going to tell you how to "analyse" a graph you obtained in
Xgraph :)

Tarik.

>From: "Batra, Lalit M" <[email protected]>
>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:17:25 -0400
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [ns] analysis.
>
>HI folks!
>Can any body explain me how we measure the complete
>information from the Nam. i mean to say how we start
>making analysis out of what we see on the nam.I ran my
>first script for Xgraph,I could see the graphs, but how
>to get info about the simulations: I mean How to analyse
>what we are seeing in nam or Xgraph etc.
>I will appreciate u'r  reply.
>With Best regards,
>Lalit
>
>--