Re: [ns] daily snapshot??

On Sun, 24 Sep 2000, Robin Poss wrote:

> at ftp://ftp.isi.edu/nsnam/
> download
> ns-src-snapshot.tar.gz
>
> I think only the daily snapshot for today is available.

There's a lag in updating the European mirror; quite often, the daily
snapshot for yesterday is available as well.

http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/ns/

and you'll want the matching tclcl snapshot as well.

> I mean,
> you cannot find the daily snapshot of december 12, 1991, for
> instance.

Not for that date, it's a bit too far in the past - but you _could_
assemble a snapshot for a date by working your way through cvsweb and
pulling off the last version of each file before that date. I don't
know a way of automating this, though.

L.