Re: [ns] daily snapshot??

Hi,
  Thanks for the reply..
 Do you know which of the particular files I should update with the ones
in the daily snapshot for solving my problem..(The problem is that I am
getting a seg-fault when running wireless2 and wireless3 from the marc
greiss tutorial)..
After whatever files I need to update have been updated, do I have to just
do an install and validate again or just run make in the tclcl and the
ns-2.1b6 directory??
Also, I am going to simulate adhoc networks..Are there any other bugs in
ns after the 2.1b6 release that might affect the area of wireless/adhoc
networks...If so, how do I incorporate them..Are there any other
extensions to ns that might facilitate simulations with wireless
networks??

Thanks.
Jeyandran