[ns] rfc793edu

Hello,

I recently compiled ns2.1b6-allinone on a Solaris 2.7 (SPARC) system and
ran the validation suite. Everything passed except for the rfc793edu test.

I've seen other people ask this question of the list, but I haven't seen
any responses about whether or not this is a significant test. I'm
inclined to ignore it, since everything else is fine and I've been told
that this is an old and out-dated RFC. However, I would appreciate a more
"official" word on the subject.

Thanks

Simon Kuhn