Re: [ns] daily snapshot??

Hi,
  I didn`t want to do that, because I was under the impression that the
daily snapshots are not as stable as the releases..Hence I thought I would
just get a stable release and just add patches to whatever bugs are there
in the release..
Please let me know if that is not the case and if building it out of the
daily snapshot would be the best way to go..

Thanks.
Jeyandran